Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Shit I can't explain and it bugs me...


When my daughter was very little she'd wake up silent and peacefully (like every 4 hours) as usual, and most times I'd just know it. Even being in a different room far away, I'd go to her and she'd be just awakening and starting to fumble about in bed, silent.

I never missed and was never not too early to find her still asleep, or as to wake her up.

Always thought of it as some sub-conscious latent or passive hearing, and not any kind of 6th sense of sorts.




But for the past few days I've been having the eerie feeling I was gonna be in a car crash. Yes, yes, yes... queue the "the way you drive" jokes.

Seriously, I'd be watching, reading or playing something and the distinct sound of a car crash would haunt me, especially at night, like an alarm bell in the back of my mind.

This morning as I left the kids in school, a mom reversed into our car and "scrunch" there it was. How do you explain that shit...?

I think I need help... But I mean help to turn this into some future predicting gift I could use to make some money!

Anyone?


PS: It was nothing serious, just tyre on bumper action, no harm done.