Monday, July 8, 2013

New Real Racing update.

Spent 200k on a "prestige" car that I can do 3 races with before I get to the next one, which costs 300k. Unless I discard the showcase discount, which is dumb. Already have enough Gold but can't get the best car (SLS) for the series because I need to "unlock it" by racing lower events.

Also spent almost as much (could've used all) to upgrade a Lambo because new Performance Ratings don't allow me go "underdog"racing any more. 

Also, I was half way saving to get to a 1million and get the McLaren F1, now I have no money and no new races to do (unless I discard showcases and their discounts).

Not happy...

Also, this:


Sometimes it just hangs here. Nothing I can do to get it back. Lose one "drive" but gain nothing. Have to force close the game.